We are launching a competition to find our favourite Memory Palace self-portrait.
The winner will secure two tickets to the exclusive private view of our next exhibition and the runner-up will win a delicious coffee and cake for two at our cafe restaurant @soaneskitchen.
To enter, simply either tag @Pitzhanger or use our hashtag #MemoryPitzhanger with your portrait. Competition closes on the last day of the exhibition 9 February. All contributions from the beginning of the exhibition automatically entered. Full T&Cs below.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is run by Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery Trust (PMGT), @pitzhanger on Instagram.
- You must be 16 or over to participate.
- Your picture must be taken on a mobile phone, and must include a face or faces as well as some part of the installation at Pitzhanger Gallery.
- To enter the competition please either tag @pitzhanger and include the hashtag #MemoryPitzhanger
- All entrants must be following @pitzhanger to enter.
- Entries are limited to one image per person, and the winner will be notified following the deadline.
- Prize winners will be contacted directly by Instagram DM, then announced on our social media platforms. In the event that no response is received on Instagram DM within 48 hours, the prize will be re-allocated.
- We will not share the Instagram profiles or identities of our winners if they are under the age of 18 until their consent, or the consent of a carer/adult, has been given.
- The closing date for this competition is 5pm (GMT) on 9 February 2020. No entries after this time will be counted.
- Winners will be chosen by staff members from Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery Trust.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.