Mirror Mirror, on the wall – we want to see your best self-portraits in Anish Kapoor’s mind-bending mirror sculptures.
With just one month to go unitl the end of our inaugural exhibition, Anish Kapoor at Pitzhanger Gallery, we are looking for the best self-portrait with a work in the show to win two tickets to the exclusive private view of our next exhibition (to be announced very soon).
The runner up will receive a voucher for tea and cake for two at Pitzhanger’s restaurant, Soane’s Kitchen.
To enter, simply visit Pitzhanger take a picture with a work in the exhibition – it must feature you and at least one artwork – and post it on Instagram. To be in with a chance of winning you must be following @Pitzhanger, tag @Pitzhanger and use the #MirrorMirror.
This competition is open until the exhibition closes at 4pm on Sunday 18 August 2019. The winning entrant will be notified shortly afterwards.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is run by Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery Trust (PMGT), @pitzhanger on Instagram.
- You must be 16 or over to participate.
- Your picture must be taken on a mobile phone, and must include a face or faces as well as some part of the Anish Kapoor sculpture/sculptures currently on display at Pitzhanger Gallery.
- To enter the competition please tag @pitzhanger and include the hashtag #mirrormirror
- All entrants must be following @pitzhanger to enter.
- Entries are limited to one image per person, and the winner will be notified following the deadline.
- Prize winners will be contacted directly by Instagram DM, then announced on our social media platforms. In the event that no response is received on Instagram DM within 48 hours, the prize will be re-allocated.
- We will not share the Instagram profiles or identities of our winners if they are under the age of 18 until their consent, or the consent of a carer/adult, has been given.
- The closing date for this competition is 4pm (GMT) on 18 August 2019. No entries after this time will be counted.
- Winners will be chosen by staff members from Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery Trust.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.