Do you play the National Lottery? Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery is offering free entry to National Lottery players on the weekend of 23 and 24 November 2019!
We are one of hundreds of National Lottery funded venues and visitor attractions across the UK saying #ThanksToYou to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket. We are very grateful to the National Lottery Heritage Lottery Fund which was one of the major supporters of Pitzhanger’s capital restoration project and our ongoing education and outreach programmes.
This promotion is part of The National Lottery’s 25th Birthday celebrations. More than £40 billion has been raised for good causes by National Lottery players over the past 25 years in the areas of arts, sport, heritage and community. For more information on other activities planned across the UK, visit www.lotterygoodcauses.org.uk.
Terms and Conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for up to one family of four to Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
- The offer is valid on the weekends of 23 & 24 November only. Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery is open 10am to 3pm on Saturday and 10am to 4.30pm on Sunday, with last entry with 30 minutes before closing time.
- This offer applies to walk-up visitors.
- Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
- Tickets to be presented at the Welcome Desk in the Gallery Reception when visitors arrive with their National Lottery tickets to take up this offer.