Do you live or work in Ealing?
We have two tickets to give away to one lucky person who lives or works in the London Borough of Ealing to our sold out event, Anish Kapoor in Conversation at Pitzhanger.
This event will be held on Monday 24 June, 7-8pm, in Soane’s Kitchen, W5 5BE.
Simply answer the question on this Google Form and enter your details to be in with a chance of winning.
This competition is open until 9am on Friday, 21 June 2019. The winning entrant will be notified by 5pm on Friday 21 June 2019.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is run by Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery Trust (PMGT).
- This competition is open only to people who live or work in the London Borough of Ealing. PMGT will assess this based on the postcode supplied in their entry.
- Strictly one entry per person. Additional entries will not be counted.
- You must be free to attend on the evening of the event.
- Employees of Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery Trust may not apply.
- Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery Trust will randomly select from eligible entrants who have selected the correct answer to the question ‘In what year did architect John Soane buy Pitzhanger Manor’.
- The decision of Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery Trust will be final and there will be no appeal.
- Entrants must be 16 or over.
- By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The closing date for this competition is 9am (GMT) on 21 June 2019. No entries after this time will be counted.
- Winners will be chosen at random using an online random generator.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
Data Usage Details:
- We will use your email address to notify you if you have been successful in this competition.
- If you have agreed to be added to Pitzhanger’s mailing list we will store your name and email address for this purpose only.
- If you have not agreed to be added to Pitzhanger’s mailing list we will delete your details following the competition’s closure on Friday 21 June.