This is Ealing
FREE to Ealing residents
We are looking for your contributions for our special new exhibition!
If you live in the London Borough of Ealing, we invite you to submit a photograph that reflects your life and experience in Ealing during the Covid pandemic, whether focusing on people or places or expressing humour or sorrow, creativity or kindness, tragedy or hope.
We will fill the Gallery with your photographs to reflect this highly personal record of an extraordinary time and welcome you to visit for free if you’re an Ealing resident!
How to submit your entry
- Print your photograph, any size from A6 (105mm x 148mm) up to a maximum size of A1 (594mm x 841mm)
- Pencil your name, postcode and email address on the reverse of the photograph if you are happy for us to contact you about your submission and use your name in publicity
- Drop off your photograph at Pitzhanger any time from 11am-3pm on one of our submission days: Friday 30 April, Saturday 1 May, Friday 14 May, Sunday 16 May
Terms and Conditions
- One entry per person
- The hanging and placement of photographs will be undertaken by Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery
- Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery will handle the submitted photographs with care, however the nature and method of display means that photographs cannot be returned once submitted
- By submitting to this display, you agree that Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery Trust will have full reproduction rights to all submissions
- By submitting you agree that Pitzhanger Manor & Gallery can use this image for all publicity including posters, the website, funding applications and anything else deemed relevant. We will credit where possible but cannot guarantee
- Pitzhanger reserves the right not to display works that are damaged or in poor condition or whose content is abusive, insulting or considered indecent under acts of law
Frequently asked questions
What kind of photography are you looking for?
We are open to any photography that reflects your life and experience during the Covid pandemic – this could be anything from photos taken at home or outside, of people or places or of a subject or abstract. We can’t wait to see your entries.
Will you accept a photo taken on my phone?
Absolutely – you will just need to print it and drop off at Pitzhanger during one of our submission days.
I would like to contribute but cannot print my photograph – what can I do?
Please email email@example.com with your details. We are not able to guarantee inclusion in the display but will try to assist where possible.
Where can I get my photo printed?
There are lots of places to get a standard size photo printed both online and instant prints in store e.g. Boots in Ealing Broadway.
If you want to print your photo in a larger size (A4 – A1) we recommended using Kall Kwick Ealing. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your photo and the size you want.
Social Media Toolkit
Social Media text for downloadable suite
Do you live in the London Borough of Ealing? Contribute a photograph that reflects your life and experience in Ealing during the Covid pandemic to @Pitzhanger to be included in its reopening exhibition This is Ealing (27 May – 6 June, FREE to Ealing residents).
Pitzhanger will fill its Gallery with your photographs to reflect this highly personal record of an extraordinary time. Print your photograph and drop off at Pitzhanger on 30 April, 1 May, 14 May or 16 May. Find out more at pitzhanger.org.uk
Do you live in Ealing? Contribute a photograph that reflects your life and experience during the Covid pandemic to @Pitzhanger to be included in its reopening exhibition This is Ealing (27 May – 6 June, FREE to Ealing residents). Find out more at pitzhanger.org.uk